Monday 18 April 2011

Studded Belts

What happened to normal ones?

2 days ago I was with my friend Kiyoshi. I needed to find myself 3 belts: 2 studded and one silver one.
There's usually a kiosk in the middle of malls that sell them but they're super expensive.
We looked everywhere for normal studded belts that had silver, 3 row, studs. Nowhere to be found!
There was rectangular ones ゚(T^T)゚ black and white studded ones, rainbow studded ones, gold studded ones and mixed studs of sorts.
What happened to the normal 3 row silver studded belt? Do they not exist anymore??? (/TДT)/
I will probably have to buy online. Sexpot Revenge have some nice ones. Expensive too, but at least it is Sexpot Revenge, that brand is well made.
I bought a fluffy tail keychain, popular in Korea fashion. I wonder why? My sisters are grossed out by it, I tell them it's faux fur, but they do not care. Oh well.
My usual attire for that day was dark wash jeans, white top with black vest, crown brooch and chain and my sunglasses. Wasn't very sunny out, but I like to wear them anyways. I use Gatsby hair wax and Beadhead hairspray to do my hair.
なぜ私はベルト見つけることができますか? ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment