Friday 22 April 2011

Going out with friends

Birthdays are fun

My friends birthday was a few days ago, she finally turned 20 ^ ^
I'm going to take her and another friend to a resturant of her choice.
Then we're going to drink at my house tonight. ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ
It is a nice day out! This week was bad weather so it is nice. I will take some pictures with friends.
I bought a netbook, webcam, mouse, netbook cover, and USB stick. I spent money again (⌒¬⌒*)
Now I just need internet on the go but that will cost more money, so maybe...
I hope it gets warmer now, it is still a little bit cold.

ワンダー私たちが食べて私きますどこですか?

1 comment:

  1. FFFFFFFFF- a netbook? <3333 They're so tiny and portable and useful. *looks balefully at my own, huge laptop* >.>''

    Fingers crossed for better weather.

    As for where to eat, buffets are always cheap. ;P But if you're going for a nicer time, try a type of restaurant everyone's fond of. :]

    ReplyDelete