Wednesday 20 April 2011

Bought Stuff

I shouldn't spend so much!

I've had lots of money to spend. I bought so many things! I bought Sexpot Revenge Pants and soon a shirt, Moi Meme Moitie Shirt. Before that I had bought lots of things, like Gatsby Hair wax, shoes from Korea and many other things. But I am excited to get my Sexpot Revenge things. I love their stuff <3

These Pants, do you love like I do?

 I like this shirt, It will go well with the pants.

 I said I would own Moi Meme Moitie some day, that day is today!

私は本当に私のお金を保存する必要があります....

1 comment:

  1. Gah-- Sexpot Revenge. <333 I've so often wanted to buy stuff from them, but I always wuss out before doing so. >.>'

    Anyway, congrats on all the new gets. :33 Shopping for what you love is always awesome. 8)

    ReplyDelete