Tuesday 19 April 2011

Oh Yeah

If Music be the fruit of love, then play on

As much as I love listening to Japanese Rock from Dir en grey to The Gazette, I've recently been getting into the Kpop music since about last early fall of 2010.
My friend showed me SHINee. I'm not really into pop, especially American pop since it is crap but this Korean Pop is much more better. Their fashion sense is much better then Americans. More stylish.
I like a few songs from SHINee, but another friend showed me Beast and that caught my eye. Right now they are my favorite Kpop group. Though I like some songs from SS501 and MBLAQ.
I don't really like Kpop girl bands, I find their voices annoying (´_`。).
I like the heavier stuff anyways.
I'm going to be going to a Kpop party with friends. Do Karaoke and go to Korean resturant. It'll be fun!
(^-^)ノ~~

私はそのような音楽中毒だ  (°∀°)b

No comments:

Post a Comment