Tuesday 26 April 2011

Goodmorning

I'm not a morning person...

I stayed up until 2am lastnight (`・ω・´) Not really smart since I have to work today. So I am still tired.
But I got an e-mail saying my Sexpot Revenge Pants got shipped today, I am very excited to get them! 
o(^▽^)o I chose Fedex shipping. I cannot remember if that is the shipping I used last time for my friends birthday present back in February because they took an extra day because for some reason they went from Canada to close to where I live, down to the US (´_`。)... hopefully they will get here faster then the last time I ordered. I'll post pictures of them when I get them.
the fair is happening starting on Thursday, it's a small fair, but it's setting up outside my work. Take up a lot of parking space lol.
Work is... boring. But I have my netbook now so I can go on the internet during my breaks! ヽ(゚◇゚ )ノ
の死のHIDEの記念日来月です私は敬意を支払うことになる...

No comments:

Post a Comment