Saturday 25 June 2011

Japan And Korea

Exciting




I plan on going to South Korea and Japan next summer.
My friend and I will be going together. We will take a flight from here to Seoul Korea, stay for a week and then go to Japan for a week. It'll be about 2 grand for all the flights ヾ(▼ヘ▼;) so expensive...
I will save a lot of money hopefully!
If we don't have a place to stay for free in Korea, I hope we stay in a hostel. They have nice ones in Korea and in Japan.
I look forward more to Japan then Korea. I have friends I have met here from Japan like Takuya Angel and Selia ^^ I don't think Selia would remember me because we met once (・・;) but Takuya I am sure he would remember me.
I am sure I will make many friends when I go. I will go to concerts, visit the cosplay bridge, go to Harajuku street. Buy some cool stuff.
For now I wait for my Xbox to download an add on for a game I bought and it's taking forever... .__.


Canada Post might be getting back to work soon! Finally...

1 comment:

  1. ^o^so lucky~!I hope you save up more than enough to go~! Ganbatte~!

    ReplyDelete