Sunday 12 June 2011

Bespa Kumamero

More good times ahead




End of July will be Atomic Lollipop. A convention and a carnival.
They're bringing Bespa Kumamero as a guest. They are a techno duo from Japan. (・ω・)/ They are really nice people and I can't wait to see them perform. Jrock North is bringing them of course. They brought Selia, Takuya Angel, The Fool, HITT, and Luzmelt to Toronto. They will be bringing BLOOD to Dot-con in November. No one knows except for me, a couple of my friends because Shay from Jrock North told us but no one else. Kiwamu is in that band and he is the Manager of Darkest Labrynth and Starwave Records, you should look it up if you don't know it already (^ε^).
 I like going to Toronto, so much to do there. Eventually I will move there to go back to school.
I want to go to the Harris Institute. It's a school specialized for Music Industry Arts. I want to go into label management. Managing bands, promoting, setting up concerts and tours.. It is a difficult industry to get into, so I will have to study really hard (@_@) it will be worth it though.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I can't wait for Atomic Lollipop ~! sounds like it would be so much fun!
    Jrock north is doing a good job on bringing artists to Toronto ^o^

    ReplyDelete