Thursday 2 June 2011

Back To Work

I've got a lot of work to catch up on Dx

So I am back at work.
The convention was fun. I met Gunji, Taca, and Goo from The Fool and HITT.
They're really cool guys. Good music from both.
They had a great concert and I had a lot of fun. I met up with old friends and made some new friends.
I dressed Visual kei and in Takuya Angel fashion. I was very busy though, did a lot of volunteer work so I did not get time for pictures.
I can't wait for the the next convention. Kiwamu and his band Blood are coming. I look up to Kiwamu because he is a big name in the visual kei/Jrock industry. He runs the labels Darkest Labrynth and Starwave Records, so I have a lot of respect for the man. I want to go into the Music Industry Arts.
So this will be exciting until then. Hoepfully I will be able to meet him and his band ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment