Monday 1 August 2011

Atomic Lollipop

Went to Atomic Lollipop this past weekend with my friend.
We decided to go by train, it took about 4.5 hours to get there. It had wi-fi and a plug to charge my netbook and phone. Way better then taking the bus.
It was pretty sick. I said that this time I would take more pictures this time since I forget to at other conventions.
Atomic Lollipop had a carnival, panels, events n stuff. Bespa Kumamero was invited from Japan to perform.
They were really cool. A lot of people came to see them perform. I took a bit of videos.
There music is techno beats. Azumi sings while Monkichi dj's and plays guitar. It was really cool.
I also did a small photoshoot for my friend and got some shots of Bespa Kumamero on the ferris wheel. It helps my photography. Since I will be taking photography courses, any chance to take good photo's I will take.
I just dressed in my Block B t-shirt and a hat, my friend did the same.
I got to meet up with some of my other friends that live in Toronto. My Gyaru friend and her boyfriend were there. I don't get to see them much, so it was awesome that I did : )
We're going to figure out a Gyaru meet up at the next convention I go to thats in Toronto.
More good times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment